wonderful place

'Yo escribo para enterarme de las cosas'

viernes, abril 15, 2005

(sucedáneo de las palabras reales)

Well, I don’t know why I came here tonight,I got the feeling that something ain’t right.I’m so scared in case I fall off my chair,And I’m wondering how I’ll get down the stairs.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right,Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Yes, I’m stuck in the middle with you,And I’m wondering what it is I should do.It’s so hard to keep this smile from my face,Losing control, yeah, I’m all over the place.Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right,Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Well, you started off with nothing,And you’re proud that you’re a self-made man.And your friends they all come crawlin’,Slap you on the back and say, “Please, please.”

Trying to make some sense of it all,But I can see it makes no sense at all.Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor?Well, I don't think I can take anymore.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right,Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Well, you started out with nothing,And you’re proud that you’re a self-made man.And your friends they all come crawlin’,Slap you on the back and say, “Please, please.”

Yeah, I don’t know why I came here tonight,I got the feeling that something ain’t right,I’m so scared in case I fall off my chair,And I’m wondering how I’ll get down the stairs,

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right,Here I am, stuck in the middle with you

Yes I’m, stuck in the middle with you,Stuck in the middle with you,Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.