wonderful place

'Yo escribo para enterarme de las cosas'

lunes, mayo 09, 2005

electrolite (de REM)

Your eyes are burning holes through me

I'm gasoline / I'm burnin' clean

Twentieth century go and sleep / You're Pleistocene / That is obscene /That is obscene

You are the star tonight / Your sun electric, outta sight / Your light eclipsed the moon tonight /

Electrolite / You're outta sight

If I ever want to fly / Mulholland Drive / I am alive

Hollywood is under me / I'm Martin Sheen / I'm Steve McQueen / I'm Jimmy Dean

You are the star tonight / Your sun electric, outta sight / Your light eclipsed the moon tonight

Electrolite / You're outta sight

If you ever want to fly / Mulholland Drive / Up in the sky

Stand on a cliff and look down there / Don't be scared, you are alive / You are alive

You are the star tonight / Your sun electric, outta sight / Your light eclipsed the moon tonight

Electrolite / You're outta sight

Twentieth century go and sleep / Really deep / We won't blink /

Your eyes are burning holes through me / I'm not scared / I'm outta here / I'm not scared / I'm outta here