wonderful place

'Yo escribo para enterarme de las cosas'

viernes, septiembre 15, 2006

Missing September, and Not Feeling Better


Encontrado del día 7 de cierto mes:

<< Definately so much time without thinking this way (...) Oh yeah I'm missing September, but some of these things -- I want to take them with me. So weird thinking now of the imminent days before, especially those days yet remembered on the 28th. Because the dream was that and not this.>>

Broken feels better, se me ocurrió un día. Lo que no pensé es que el que se sienta mejor no quire decir que deje de estar roto.

Ouch.

_____

And it won't be long ... no it won't be long ... because it can't be long (I I I, the cry of isolation)

1 Comments:

  • At 17 septiembre, 2006 11:40, Anonymous Anónimo said…

    Uy uy uy me parece que estamos de bajon en este final de mes pero bueno siempre te quedara "lo mismo"... And things don't last forever...baby...they never really do...y hasta aqui podemos leer

     

Publicar un comentario

<< Home