wonderful place

'Yo escribo para enterarme de las cosas'

lunes, octubre 30, 2006

Broken Feels Better


- D'you wanna move to another table?

- Nope. I feel good in this fucking broken table*. Broken feels better, you know that.

-Do I?

- Yep. You taught me that.

- And you base your point in ...

- ... broken stuff will always be special, because it's different and unique. Broken people feels better. Just look at you.

- What makes you think I'm a Broken One?

- You're always theorising ... and you are unique and simple in your common but extraordinary weirdness. And you don't talk bullshit.

- ... So, we both are.

- What?

- Broken. And feeling better.

________

¡Tachaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

El * corresponde a la frase robada (con permiso de años ha) a LaMaga

1 Comments:

  • At 31 octubre, 2006 19:03, Blogger L.A. said…

    ai no me acordaba de la puta mesa coja, esta mañana cuando me lo has dicho pensé que te referías a modernademierda, yo también... entiendo lo que me da la gana.

    ¿Cuando vas a volver a escribir en el idioma del imperio? venga vaaaa xDDDD

     

Publicar un comentario

<< Home